Why People LOVE Cloud 10 Couples!
LOVE moves everyone
LOVE is the great motivator
…That’s why Cloud 10 Couples designs & executes hand-tailored immersive Celebrations of LOVE that dissolve the paradigms of religion, gender and sexuality to elevate you to the next level.
Through our unique, personally tailored rituals and immersive experiences, we re-infuse everyday relationships with depth, passion, reflection, adventure, and true love. Inspired by rites of passage and celebration rituals from a broad spectrum of cultural and spiritual backgrounds, we offer experiences that will both anchor you and inspire you to take your relationship to the next level. If your goal is merely to get along harmoniously with your partner, with enough hard work you might eventually reach Cloud Nine. But if you want to take a risk at true transformation, conscious celebration, and bliss, Cloud 10 is for you.
Why YOU will LOVE Cloud 10 Couples too:
- We work with you individually to make sure your wedding or celebration experience is anything but cookie-cutter. Celebrations should stand out, and your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life; so don’t settle for a pre-packaged experience like everyone else’s!
- Each event Cloud 10 creates with you becomes its own embodied container for meaningful interaction, promoting overall awareness of the body and 12 senses as well as a deeper understanding of the soul. Visual delight is had by all. Latent emotions are stirred. Thought and memory are engaged. Immersive environments activate the psycho-therapeutic potential of ritual, bringing to life the healing powers of daily P.L.A.Y.ful communication, love and joy.
- As ordained Interfaith ministers, we are qualified and eager to work with people of all religious backgrounds, taking the best of each tradition to create meaningful ceremonies and affirmations.
- We are also open to those who do not consider themselves “religious” or “spiritual” at all but nonetheless want to tailor a meaningful experience that reflects their own core values, beliefs, and unique love for each other
- Seeking to move beyond traditional paradigms of “masculine” and “feminine,” we embrace the broad spectrum of gender and sexual orientation in all of its forms. All are included in our ecstatic celebrations of love!
- Well versed in the importance of ritual, myth, and storytelling, we devise experiences for you that are both individual and connected to the centuries-old narrative of human connection.
- Most importantly, we are available to counsel and move you forward in all phases of your relationship – from the early flushes of infatuation to the “honeymoon phase,” wedded bliss and beyond. At Cloud 10 we’ve heard the phrase “Till death do us part” – but we prefer to let the joy and passion of life keep us together.
It’s a familiar scene.
Couples nervously waiting at the City Clerk’s office for their chance to sign a marriage license, ticket in hand. A314 to window 23 … A314 to window 23 … And so, with butterflies in their stomachs, the couple completes the legal documents. A makeshift platform is set up in the austere government building so that they can be photographed for the first time as spouses. And then they are ushered out the door to begin their lives as a married couple in the world. The state has put its rubber stamp of approval on a partnership that will, or will not, be approved later on by church, family, and friends. Life carries on as normal.
It’s a familiar scene. The one you thought was the one, the one who truly saw you for all your strengths and weaknesses, the one who completed you. There was such a rush of giddy anticipation as you told all your friends of all the potential this relationship could have. And now – things are still going well, but they seem to have hit a plateau. The original spark has mellowed into something more stable, more predictable perhaps. It’s good in its own way – you’re still on Cloud 9, for the most part – but deep down a part of you wonders if there might be another level of depth and intimacy yet to be reached.
It’s a familiar scene. You have rented the church, planned out the reception for months, and spent days compiling invitations and mailing guest lists, always mindful of that careful balance between who you want to be there and who should be there. And then, thousands of dollars and hours of primping and styling later, it’s over. The next day begins. And you are still hung over from your post-wedding high, wondering where to go from here.
It’s a familiar scene. Ten years have gone by with you being happily married, leading stable lives with a steady increase. But then you stop one day and realize you’re bored out of your mind.
What do all these people have in common?
Their experiences no doubt resonate with all of us. And that is because deep down, we all have a profound longing for depth, meaning, and connection. Deep down we know that whether married or not, we can’t reach our full potential in the world – we can’t soar – unless we have a supportive and fertile ground to stand upon. Most of us yearn to take that step. And yet most of us also suspect that signing official papers, staging expensive weddings, and living out relationships of pleasant toleration are not all that love has to offer.